Application Deadlines: Nov 30, 2020
King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) Scholarship Program 2021-2022 is a prestigious scholarship in Saudi Arabia to undertake Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate Degree Programs. KAUST scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia has different categories of Majors.
List of degree programs offered under KAUST Scholarship:
MSMS/Ph.D. Degree Programs
Doctoral (Ph.D.) Programs
MSc Degree Program requirements:
Admission to the Master of Science (M.S.) program requires the satisfactory completion of an Undergraduate Degree in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical, Chemical, and Biological Sciences.
Ph.D. Degree Program:
Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program requires the satisfactory completion of an Undergraduate or Masters Degree in a relevant or related area, such as Engineering, Mathematics, or the Physical, Chemical, and Biological Science.
List of Courses under KAUST Scholarship:
- Marine Science and Engineering
- Specialization Computer Science
- Specialization Statistics
- Environmental Hydrology and Fluid Mechanics
- Bioinformatics and Machine Learning
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Specialization Plant Science
- Chemical Science
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Environmental Sc. and Engineering
- Specialization Applied Physics
- Bioengineering Environmental
- Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Electrical Engineering
- Plant Science Specialization Cell and Molecular Biology
- Materials for Environmental Science and Engineering
- Specialization Water Quality, Chemistry, and Treatment
- Specialization Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Specialization Applied Mathematics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Specialization Materials Science and Engineering
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Fluid Earth Systems
- Specialization Chemical Science
- Computer Science
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Specialization Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Biological Engineering
- Specialization Marine Science and Engineering
- Biophysics and Bioimaging
- Specialization Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- Specialization Solid Earth Systems Specialization
- Advanced Chemical Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Applied Maths and Computational Science
- KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is 4107. Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted. TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission. However, we strongly encourage students to take the GRE general test. A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student’s application. Official test results should be sent directly from ETS. The KAUST admissions code is 4139.
- Submit an official, complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended. A scan of the official transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application along with the certified English translation. Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted.
- If offered admission, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the onboarding process) in a sealed envelope to:Office of Admissions , Graduate Affairs, Building 9, Suite 43284700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Thuwal, Jeddah 23955-6900Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- You must have three letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf. Letters of recommendation are important and should be written by professors or advisors under whom you have pursued research or taken courses in your major field of study. Recommendation letters should be submitted through the application directly from the recommender. Recommenders should provide details about how he/she knows your work, as well as comparative statements (e.g., top 1% of class, best in past five years, etc.), and insight into your research ability.
- Also please add your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
- * Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage
Contact the Office of Admissions:
Engineering Building (Building 9), Suite 4328
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia